Things are starting to feel a little weird between us. For me, at least. You’ve been coming here for a while now, but I still don’t know a thing about you. That makes me a little sad. And very curious.
So, this is de-lurk day. I have many wonderful readers whose comments keep this place lively, but this post is for everyone else. Although anyone can comment, of course. (I’ve tried this before but it didn’t work, so hopefully you won’t make me look too silly.)
I have some questions. You can answer any or none of them, it just seems like an easy way to kick things off:
1. Are you the kind of person who has a top five favourite films/albums/books, or are you unable to narrow it down to just five?
2. Where did you go on your last holiday, and would you go back?
3. What’s your favourite breakfast? (Mine’s avocado on toast. There’s something about its simplicity that makes my heart sing. Although a side of bacon never goes astray – sorry Berryblade.)
4. Do you call yourself a feminist?
5. Do you blog? (And what’s the link?)
Do I need to bribe you? Please, let me bribe you (clip contains adult themes, don’t watch it unless you’re an adult):