I’ve got quite a large uni assignment due next week that I’m behind in, so of course my long weekend went like this:
* Friday night with Lexy and Mr Lexy and a few bottles of wine (I’m still enjoying her delicious chocolate cake, and the rudeness of that statement is entirely appropriate considering we giggled over how moist her cake was);
* Saturday night with Showpony and the Wolf and a few bottles of wine;
* Sunday afternoon and evening with the Falcons and cider;
* Monday visiting Lady A and Mr Fit and “ahhhing” over their enormous new house (it even has a library and two dressing rooms!). Lady A made a great point about why they won’t be getting a bigger tv: “the bigger the television, the smaller the education”;
* Monday afternoon thinking “fuck, I’d better do some work” so I pruned the lemon tree and swept the courtyard and did two loads of washing.
Can someone please kick my arse?