I’m not working tomorrow, so the weekend starts… NOW!
This is what I’m going to do:
* Read Jay Rosen’s What are journalists for? (if you’ve ever felt that journalism could be better, could be more useful, this is the book for you);
* Drink wine with ManFriend’s sister Betsy Jinxx (isn’t she stunning!);
* If it’s sunny, play badminton in the park;
* Go tap dancing;
* Eat my body weight in cheese – a girl’s gotta watch out for osteoporosis, you know;
* Enjoy a tasty, tasty dinner with the Family ManFriend;
* And no doubt, do a lot of laughing and lazing and eating Lindt sea salt chocolate.
What have you got planned?