Here are the things I’ve discovered so far today:
1. I am really really crap at turning a dress into a skirt. One seam on the outside and I haven’t even tackled the zip yet;
2. Soul Asylum’s Let your dim light shine is a really shit album (I’m listening to all my old cds again before the move to decide which ones to keep);
3. I quite like Jakob Dylan’s voice (must be in the genes) but I’m just not convinced about The Wallflowers;
4. The Cramps are fucking awesome. How did I forget that?
5. As soon as you chuck a sleeping bag in the washing machine, it clouds over;
6. A leaf blower at 7.15am is unforgiveable.